Assistant Manager, Group Corporate Communications & Corporate Marketing
Responsibilities: Corporate Marketing
To assist General Manager:
1. To assist the immediate superior in the implementation of Corporate Marketing programmes to promote the corporate image and branding of the company. Areas such as media publications, social media, exhibition and roadshows, property campaign and other related marketing tools that surrounds branding and corporate marketing information in order to enhance the Glomac brand and product:
- 1.1 To provide input into the business objectives and strategic plan for the assigned brand to drive awareness and revenue growth
- 1.2 To translate and communicate the business objectives and strategic plans into departmental, functional or projects goals
- 1.3 To identify, develop, compile and evaluate between the existing and latest marketing strategy and market research development based on knowledge of establishment objectives and market characteristics
- 1.4 To consult and lead cross-functional teams and liaison with vendors with the appropriate branding guideline and product specification and drive high quality deliverables and lower costs by removing inefficiencies and waste
- 1.5 To negotiate contracts with vendors and distributors to manage product distribution, establishing distribution networks and developing distribution strategies
- 1.6 To formulate and coordinate group marketing activities, exhibition/roadshows, materials and policies to promote products and services, working with advertising/promotion and production agencies
- 1.7 To ensure all information between groups and departments existing is updated
- 1.8 To ensure all corporate collaterals and its distribution amongst the senior management, groups, departments and public distribution
- 1.9 To formulate and coordinate between groups and departments existing, updated and revised information for corporate and project website and other related web portals, social media and monitoring market trends
- 1.10 To collate information and manage Glomac’s website and hosting
- 1.11 To ensure and update accordingly the branding .ppt presentation for corporate usage i.e. induction course for new staff
- 1.12 To prepare other related assignments and carry out duties as directed by immediate superior
No authority given
1. Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or Marketing or Mass Communication or Professional Degree in any field.
2. A minimum of 4 years of relevant experience working with or within a holding company.
3. Possess strong analytical, organizational, communication and presentation skills with a high degree of accuracy, efficiency and attention to details.
4. Flexible, proactive with a team player attitude and excellent leadership abilities.
5. Strong personality with commitment to excellence and able to take on long-term challenges and contribute towards the Company’s business growth and fulfill corporate mission.
6. Ability to work under pressure within limited timeline.
7. Willing to travel.
8. Proficient in oral and written English and Bahasa Malaysia.