1. To identify and acquire new customers and opportunities, effectively perform sales of properties to achieve personal sales targets.
2. To ensure daily recording of all sales info the master control and updated sales module in property management application
3. Build-up database of registrants for future launches/projects in the Prospective Buyer module in property management application and inform of new launches/projects
4. Liaise with bankers and update on the loan package, provide solicitors all relevant information/documents for the preparation of Sales and Purchase Agreement (SPA) with Purchaser
5. To assist purchaser to obtain housing loan and ensure the balance 10% is collected.
6. Must be dynamic, resourceful, aggressive, initiate and self-motivate.
7. Able to commit to weekend duty for Sales Gallery/Events/Launches, mobile and willing to travel (when required)
1. Diploma/Degree in Business Administration/Marketing or any related field
2. Minimum 1 years relevant working experience in the property development industry
3. Good command of English and Bahasa Melayu
4. Knowledge in preparing market research and competitor’s analysis
5. Telemarketing skill
All resume must email to email@example.com