Job Descriptions :
- Assist in overall financial planning, management and coordination in compliance with the statutory procedural standards.
- Assist in leading, supervising and communicating with subordinates / bankers / auditors/ for day to day financial operations matters.
- Assists in review yearly management budget, cashflow projection, financial statement, GST and Corporate Tax return filing.
- Prepare and analyze monthly / quarterly / yearly financial reporting for Property Development Division.
- Minimum Degree in Accounting or professional qualification (ACCA /CIMA)
- Minimum 5 years related working experience preferably in Property Development Industry and familiar with custom codes.
- Proficient in English and good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good analytical skills and problem solving skill.
All resume must email to email@example.com